For all the comfort and protection one could ever desire from a jacket, the Patagonia Shelled Synch Jacket offers this to you in spades. Although the jacket is very lightweight and is closer to a springtime jacket in terms of thickness, it can hold up to winter weather just as well as a bulkier, heavier coat. This is due to the nylon shell with a DWR coating, making it tough and weather-resistant. The wind won’t affect you; the rain won’t penetrate the surface. You’re protected with the Patagonia Shelled jacket, and with a fleece lining, you’ll be in heaven.
Key Features of the Patagonia Shelled Synch Jacket:
- Regular fit
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR- (durable water repellent) treated nylon shell is lined with warm Synchilla fleece
- Full-zip jacket with tall stand-up collar, raglan sleeves and a polyester/spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
- Zippered pockets: Angled handwarmers and one internal, welted left-chest pocket, all lined with polyester brushed tricot
- Collar lined with durable nylon shell fabric and insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation for warmth
- Hip length
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.3-oz 100% polyester fleece
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Technology: Deluge DWR - Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.