One of Patagonia's signature styles: warm, durable, soft polyester fleece in a pullover style with a classic snap pocket and placket. This garment has a Relaxed Fit
Snap T Pullovers and bottle openers: You never realize their utility until one goes missing. Made to exceptionally high standards from thick, cozy double-faced polyester fleece (86% recycled), the Snap-T has a low-sheared face to trap body heat, dismiss light wind and resist abrasion. Details: stand-up collar, Y-Joint sleeves, a taped 4-snap Supplex nylon placket and an on-seam snap chest pocket with Supplex flap. Cuffs and hem are trimmed with spandex. Hip length.
Key Features of the Patagonia Synchilla Snap T Fleece:
- Warm, recycled double-faced polyester fleece
- Pullover with 4-snap Supplex nylon placket, a stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves
- Left chest pocket with Supplex nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip Length
- 10.6-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) fleece
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.