Patagonia Rubicon Ride Ski Jacket has a soft, polyester ripstop shell that is Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) with a 2-layer waterproof/breathable insulation of Thermogreen 150-g. The Rubicon Ride Jacket also comes with a removable hood that fits right for your helmet, a high fleece-lined collar keeps neck cozy and protected, and pit zips quickly release heat and a removable powder skirt. There are six pockets altogether all zippered and a hem chinch.
Key Features of the Patagonia Rubicon Rider Ski Jacket:
- Soft, polyester ripstop shell is breathable and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, elbows and bottom hem to prevent wet-through and increase durability
- Insulated with lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen polyester that stays warm even when wet; quilted construction reduces bulk
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; high fleece-lined collar keeps neck cozy and protected
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest, one left forearm, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Shell: 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1171 g (41.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.