Key Features of the Patagonia Re Tool Snap T Jacket:
The Patagonia Re Tool Snap T Jacket was the best jacket you have stumbled across all day! Out in the snow most of your days? No problem, this jacket has a stand up collar that will hug your neck and keep it warm during the worst of the cold nights. Have a cell phone you just cannot put down? That is alright; place it in the tight and secure chest pocket that comes with a flap for extra security. The Patagonia Re Tool Snap T Jacket is the jacket you’ve always wanted to have, and now know you can.
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex® nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico.