Key Features of the Patagonia Re-Tool-Snap-T Pullover Artichoke/Endive Xdye:
The venerable Snap-T pullover has bagged more first ascents than Fred Beckey. Made from a light and compressible deep-pile fleece that retains warmth without bulk, the current incarnation is slim-fitting, has feminine seaming and a hip length. Supplex nylon reinforces the placket, which has four hidden snaps; there's also a snap-down chest pocket. With a side-entry kangaroo handwarmer.
- High-pile fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex nylon
- Kangaroo handwarmer pocket; chest pocket secures with Supplex snap flap
- Yoke and princess seams add contour and shape
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.