Buying the Patagonia Rubicon Rider Ski Jacket is a wise decision. Everything about this jacket is made to keep you dry and warm in even the cruddiest weather. The polyester ripstop shell is treated with Deluge DWR which means your coat is not only durable, but is water repellant as well. That, combined with the 90% recycled Thermogreen insulation and powder skirt means that your jacket will retain a lot of heat even in rainy frigid weather. The Rubicon Ski Jacket is perfect for anyone who enjoys winter sports or just wants an attractive, durable winter jacket.
- Soft, polyester ripstop shell is breathable and treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, elbows and bottom hem to prevent wet-through and increase durability
- Insulated with lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen polyester that stays warm even when wet; quilted construction reduces bulk
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; high fleece-lined collar keeps neck cozy and protected
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Improved feminine shaping and fit with flattering quilt lines
- Shell: 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 984 g (34.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia''s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.