The Patagonia R3 Hi-Loft Jacket has made all your warming needs easy to access. With fabric designed to trap in the warmth, and keep the heat out, staying dry and warm has become an easy task. The R3 Hi-Loft also comes with two zippered hand pockets and a quick access chest pocket great for storing small valuables nearby. With directional knit material this jacket can dry fast and take a little extra moisture. The Patagonia R3 Hi-Loft Jacket is a durable fleece jacket with panels down the side, and under the arms.
- Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece stretch panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem enhance comfort
- Stretch-woven chest pocket for quick-access storage
- Pockets: Two handwarmers; one external stretch-woven, zippered chest for quick access storage
- Drawcord hem helps reduce heat loss and trap warmth
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Chest pocket: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.