Key Features of the Patagonia R3 Hiloft Hoody Fleece:
The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece Hoody uses Regulator R3 fleece to create a durable warm hoody you can wear anywhere. The heat retaining high loft construction gives you maximum thermal value with fur-like warmth and compressibility. It is guaranteed to wick moisture away so you dry faster in case you get caught in the rain. The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece Hoody is extremely durable with Polartec Powerstretch fleece panels and micro fleece lined collar, cuffs and hem. For added warmth, there is a drawcord at the hem to trap warmth inside.
- Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Internal zippered chest pocket for quick-access items; two zippered handwarmers
- Drawcord hem traps warmth and reduces heat loss
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 422 g (14.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.