The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Jacket is lightweight and made with recycled materials that wick moisture and dries quickly. The micro fleece provides a super soft lining that insulates well to keep the coat toasty warm. The fleece hem, collar and cuffs help prevent chafing and feel really nice. Along with the fleece, the hem has a drawcord allowing you to make your jacket as snug as you like, to protect you from the cold. Everything about the R3 Hiloft Jacket is designed with not only keeping you warm but keeping you comfortable and happy.
Key Features of the Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece:
- Extremely warm and superlight high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Stretch-woven zippered chest pocket for quick access storage; two zippered handwarmers
- Drawcord hem traps warmth and reduces heat loss
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Colombia.