Key Features of the Patagonia R3 Hiloft Jacket:
The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Jacket is lightweight and made with recycled materials that wick moisture and dries quickly. The micro fleece provides a super soft lining that insulates well to keep the coat toasty warm. The fleece hem, collar and cuffs help prevent chafing and feel really nice. Along with the fleece, the hem has a drawcord allowing you to make your jacket as snug as you like, to protect you from the cold. Everything about the R3 Hiloft Jacket is designed with not only keeping you warm but keeping you comfortable and happy.
- Regular fit
- Extremely warm and superlight high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Stretch-woven chest pocket for quick-access storage
- Drawcord hem traps warmth to reduce heat loss
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: Regulator® Insulation - Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.