Key Features of the Patagonia R3 Hiloft Hoody Fleece:
The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece Hoody uses Regulator R3 fleece to create a durable warm hoody you can wear anywhere. The heat retaining high loft construction gives you maximum thermal value with fur-like warmth and compressibility. It is guaranteed to wick moisture away so you dry faster in case you get caught in the rain. The Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece Hoody is extremely durable with Polartec Powerstretch fleece panels and micro fleece lined collar, cuffs and hem. For added warmth, there is a drawcord at the hem to trap warmth inside.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Microfleece-lined chin flap, cuffs and hem enhance comfort
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one internal zippered chest provides quick access to items needed on the go
- Drawcord hem helps reduce heat loss and keep body warm
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex.
- 431 g (15.2 oz)