Key Features of the Patagonia R2 Jacket:
If you want to be the best skier or snowboarder the world has ever seen, consider getting the Patagonia R3 Jacket to stay comfortable on your trip to the top. The jacket features several pockets that work to keep your hands warm in between sessions or simply storing your car keys. Use them for whatever you want! The jacket also has a comfortable weight so you don’t drag an extra dozen tons during your sessions! Get the Patagonia R3 Jacket so you can stay warm and comfortable on your ultimate rise to fame and stardom!
- Extremely warm, high-loft directional knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast.
- Stretchy Polartec® Power Dry® on side panels and underarms for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance.
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs.
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
- Made in Colombia.