Key Features of the Patagonia R2 Fleece Vest:
This Patagonia R2 Fleece is a wardrobe item everyone should have. Outdoors, it’s a fantastic mid-weight outer, or a great lower layer beneath others, and ideal to wear beneath a wind breaking shell. Made from lightweight Thermal Pro polyester from Polartec, the Patagonia R2 provides warmth and durability you can trust, with water resistance and great wicking ability, thanks to the breathable material. Courtesy of the cut and attractive design, you’ll never feel out of place wearing as a jacket when you’re out and about.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, stretchy, compressible and breathable
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made with recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Polartec Power Stretch fabric panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.