Key Features of the Patagonia R2 Jacket:
This Patagonia R2 Fleece is a wardrobe item everyone should have. Outdoors, it’s a fantastic mid-weight outer, or a great lower layer beneath others, and ideal to wear beneath a wind breaking shell. Made from lightweight Thermal Pro polyester from Polartec, the Patagonia R2 provides warmth and durability you can trust, with water resistance and great wicking ability, thanks to the breathable material. Courtesy of the cut and attractive design, you’ll never feel out of place wearing as a jacket when you’re out and about.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-the-skin comfort
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers and one left chest
- Slim fit
- (12 oz) 340 g
- fabric: Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex.
- Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex