Key Features of the Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket:
The Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket provides all the protection, warmth and comfort you need from a jacket while still being lightweight, durable and without restricting movement. While being great as a standalone jacket the Patagonia Fleece also compresses and is form fitting making it perfect as a second layer when you need the extra protection. A soft lined collar and chin guard add to the comfort by keeping you dry and preventing chafing. If you want a reliable spring jacket or an extra layer for hitting the slopes then pick up a Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket. You will be glad you did.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest secure with zippers
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.