If you’re in the hunt for a versatile, warm fleece jacket you can easily wear or take anywhere, take a close look at the Patagonia R2 Fleece. Made of Polartec’s Thermal Pro polyester, it’s extra-soft, very light weight, and easily compressed to stuff in a backpack or suitcase. The fleece material’s great breathability reduces heat buildup, and the full-length zipper in the front makes adjusting your comfort level almost instantaneous. Besides offering warmth, the Patagonia R2 Fleece quickly wicks away moisture, keeping you dry underneath it, and resists moisture as well.
Key Features of the Patagonia R2 Fleece:
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest secure with zippers
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex.
- 340 g (12 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.