Lightweight and compressible warmth that you can feel good about, the Patagonia R2 Jacket for men is a classic for a reason. A great way for all those old soda bottles to find a new and better life, the R2's Polartec Thermal Pro recycled polyester fleece material is super light and stretchy for warmth and comfort you have to feel to believe. Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit and unrestricted mobility, and the whole jacket wicks moisture and allows your body to breathe naturally. Still the ultimate in cozy warmth, the R2 is perfect, whether you're on the trail or on a run to the grocery store.
- Slim fit
- Huge warmth-to-weight ratio; compressible, breathable and stretchy
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and better durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: One left chest and two zippered handwarmers
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: Regulator Insulation - Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.