Key Features of the Patagonia R2 Jacket:
This Patagonia R2 Fleece is a wardrobe item everyone should have. Outdoors, it’s a fantastic mid-weight outer, or a great lower layer beneath others, and ideal to wear beneath a wind breaking shell. Made from lightweight Thermal Pro polyester from Polartec, the Patagonia R2 provides warmth and durability you can trust, with water resistance and great wicking ability, thanks to the breathable material. Courtesy of the cut and attractive design, you’ll never feel out of place wearing as a jacket when you’re out and about.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio; compressible, breathable and stretchy
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and better durability in high-wear areas
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one left chest
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator® Insulation: Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.