Patagonia worked with Polartec to bring you the Patagonia R1 Fleece Pullover. Their combined effort improved the high/low grid of the recycled polyester fabric to give it improved feel and increased durability. This versatile fleece has great stretch and breathes in many different temperatures. The Patagonia R1 Fleece Pullover wicks moisture away quickly so you dry faster if you get caught in the rain. The offset shoulder seams make it easy and comfortable to wear a backpack and there is a zippered mesh pocket at the chest to keep all your important stuff securely inside.
Key Features of the Patagonia R1 Pullover Fleece:
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and decreases dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Racerback seam construction reduces bulk under pack straps and enhances mobility
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.