Technical proficiency merges with simplicity: A beautiful line, your climbing partner, a rope and a rack. Start at the bottom and climb to the top. Our R1® Pullover maintains the same alpine-style elegance. Its finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. It squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top. Our Variable Conditions Cuffs have discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral-stitch construction that lets you push up the sleeves without constricting your forearms. Minimalist zippers reduce bulk, while lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and armpits enhance breathability and dry times. A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and a zippered chest pocket.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage; a spiral-stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean finished zipper garage
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar, underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- 333 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Slim fit