Key Features of the Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket:
If you are in need of a new jacket, maybe it is time to pick up the Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket. We both know you love the thought of a full zip jacket, with two hand warmer pockets, and an off-shoulder seam construction to reduce its bulk when needed. It could also be the flexible stretch it offers, and the warmth it is capable of providing. Having a reduced drying time doesn't hurt either, especially since it wicks moisture. The Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket is compressible for easy packing and traveling too, what's not to love?
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and decreased dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.