If you are in need of a new jacket, maybe it is time to pick up the Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket. We both know you love the thought of a full zip jacket, with two hand warmer pockets, and an off-shoulder seam construction to reduce its bulk when needed. It could also be the flexible stretch it offers, and the warmth it is capable of providing. Having a reduced drying time doesn't hurt either, especially since it wicks moisture. The Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket is compressible for easy packing and traveling too, what's not to love?
Key Features of the Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket:
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and decreased dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.