Key Features of the Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket:
It’s not always easy to find a full front zipper jacket that delivers as a base or mid-layer, but the Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket does it ideally. Made from exclusive Polartec Power Dry material, this jacket offers superior breathability, warmth, and stretch that don’t interfere with your range of movement. The R1 Full-Zips compressibility makes traveling or just having it on hand a breeze. Two zippered hand warmer pockets make it easy to keep your hands toasty and your necessities safely secure.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow, and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 377 g (13.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
- Slim Fit