The Piton Pullover keeps things simple: It's a thermal, no-frills, wicking baselayer. Or midlayer. Either way, it gives stretchy warmth whether worn alone on low-wind days, or layered under a shell. The Power Dry poly/spandex blend feels soft next to the skin, wicks moisture and is highly breathable, while the smooth jersey face slides easily under layers. The chest-deep front zip allows easy on/off and ventilation, the shoulders are seamless for pack-wearing comfort and the nylon elastic cuffs and hem seal out weather. This garment has a Slim Fit
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Front zipper allows for easy pull over and venting when needed
- Nylon elastic cuffs and hem seals wind
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 223 g (7.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.