The Patagonia Piolet Jacket is an ultra-performance piece that utilizes Gore-Tex technology and Patagonia quality to bring you a jacket that will last a lifetime. Breathability and waterproof protection are the name of the game thanks to Gore-Tex construction. Plus it's packed with features with no detail overlooked. Touch Point System draw cords make adjustments fast and easy, while watertight pockets assure that your valuables stay safe, dry, and secure. Don't settle for anything less than the very best: the Patagonia Piolet Jacket!
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX Performance Shell
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible pocket configuration and pit zips featuring Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight; internal zippered security pocket
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- (20.7 oz) 587 g
- fabric: Shell: 2.7-oz 40-denier GORE-TEX Performance Shell 100% nylon.
- Reinforcements: 4.3-oz 70-denier GORE-TEX Performance Shell 100% nylon