Key Features of the Patagonia Pipe Down Ski Jacket:
This Patagonia Pipe Down Ski Jacket is ideal for your outdoor needs, and ready to take on the cold as it comes. With 600-fill down in both the body of the jacket and the hood, you’ll stay warm and toasty no matter what you’re doing. As snow and rain come, they’ll be no match for the Patagonia Pipe Down Ski Jacket’s water repellant coating. The quilting of the jacket’s body reduces bulk without sacrificing warmth, and the comfortable fleece lining of the neck prevents against chafing and keeps out snow coming from overhead blowback.
- Soft polyester ripstop shell with a light water-resistant coating, and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture and wet snow
- 600-fill-power goose down insulation is plush, compressible and very warm
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with single-hand drawcord adjustment; high fleece-lined collar protects against wind and snow, keeps neck cozy and warm
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any
- Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Regular fit
- (25.2 oz) 714 g
- fabric: 2.1-oz 100% microdenier 100% polyester ripstop with a light water-resistant coating and a Deluge DWR finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down.