We've spent decades climbing, biking, backpacking and paddling in it: The classic P-6 logo endures. This pocket tee is made of standard-weight, ringspun 5.4-oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey that’s printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original art
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 198 g (7 oz)