Key Features of the Patagonia P-6 Logo T-Shirt:
A classic design sporting the traditional Patagonia logo, the P-6 Logo T-Shirt embodies our heritage. The tee is made of our standard-weight 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton that is ringspun for softness. Taped shoulder seams and double stitching at sleeves and hem lend durability; coverstitched at neck and armholes for a clean finish.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- 196 g (6.9 oz)
- Made in USA.
- Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it''s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That''s our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it''s made.