Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Vest:
Windproof, warm, lightweight and very compressible, the Nano Puff Vest is ideal insulation under a shell. Made with 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation, it also doubles as a stand-alone wind barrier in warmer conditions. This garment has a Regular Fit
Chilly mornings in basecamp, simulclimbing by headlamp and December cragging at the Creek all give the Nano Puff Vest its raison d'etre. The latest of the Nano Puff lineage - here by demand from our customers and ambassadors alike - keeps the tradition alive with superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. Worn as an outer or midlayer, the vest features a premium PrimaLoft One (60-g) insulation that traps heat and a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish that stops the wind and sheds moisture. Finer points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket (with clip-in loop) into which the vest stuffs.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Stuffs into a zippered internal chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.