When missing the sunset curfew means climbing through spindrift rivers into the night, the Nano Puff Hoody shines. It serves triple duty as an insulated jacket, a thermal midlayer and a sleek micro-belay parka on quick alpine dashes - sometimes all in the same day (or night, when the dash isn't so quick). The elasticized hood opening snugs over low-volume helmets or under any helmet, adding thermostat-like warmth. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft ONE (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The hoody packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, quilting to stabilize the insulation, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth. This garment has a Regular Fit.
Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Jacket:
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuffsack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.