Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket:
Windproof and water-resistant, the full-zip Nano Puff Jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation. Ideal as an insulating layer or outerwear in cold climates.
Take our classic original Nano Puff Pullover, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, the versatile Nano Puff Jacket. It is windproof and weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a sudden squall, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds) and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell also glides effortlessly, whether worn as an outer or midlayer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft One (60-g) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. It packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuff sack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 297 g (10.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.