The Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Jacket is an excellent jacket all around. With its PrimaLoft polyester insulation you can be guaranteed it is warm and it is weather resistant enough to keep you dry in a heavy snowfall or rainy downpour. If you''re just looking for something to throw on as an extra layer under your coat this works as well! It can be compressed beneath a heavy coat or into its own pocket for easy storage in the off season. The Nano Puff Pullover Jacket is a versatile jacket for any weather type. You will be glad you got one.
Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Jacket:
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric features a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into zippered self-storage chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuff and hem trap warmth and seal out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.