Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover Jacket:
Patagonia brings another fabulous product with their Nano Puff Pullover Jacket. The Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop will repel all moister with its DWR finish. With just the right insulation, you won’t overheat or freeze while climbing that mountaintop, or just zipping yourself up for the night walk. While you’re out being conscious of the earth, also know that the Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover is made from recycled soda bottles. You’ll be saving the earth while you explore it at the same time.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep u-length zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Pockets: One external zippered chest pocket, doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuff and hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.