Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket:
The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is the jacket you are looking for. With zippered pockets designed to keep your hands warm, you will no longer need to wear those stiff and uncomfortable gloves. Along with that, there is a chest pocket on the inside, great for putting small valuables away in, and keeping them safe. One of the best features is despite how large and puffy this jacket looks, it is actually quite light! No need to worry about being held back by your jackets any longer. The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is the jacket to trap in all that body heat and reduce the outside cold from getting in, so get it when you can.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place, which promotes durability and longevity
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one internal zippered chest pocket, doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.