Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket:
The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is an attractive, lightweight (only 297 grams) compressible jacket that has a lot more going on than its slender frame lets on. An internal pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip in loop also doubles as a stuffsack. There are also two zippered hand warming pockets, and a dual drawcord hem to seal out drafts. With its space aged fabric made of ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell and light weight Primaloft One 60g insulation which is held in place by a unique quilt pattern, the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket will keep you warm long after other jackets have lost their insulation effectiveness due to bunching and general wear and tear.
- Regular fit
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuff sack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.