Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket:
The Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket is an attractive, lightweight (only 297 grams) compressible jacket that has a lot more going on than its slender frame lets on. An internal pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip in loop also doubles as a stuffsack. There are also two zippered hand warming pockets, and a dual drawcord hem to seal out drafts. With its space aged fabric made of ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell and light weight Primaloft One 60g insulation which is held in place by a unique quilt pattern, the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket will keep you warm long after other jackets have lost their insulation effectiveness due to bunching and general wear and tear.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place, which promotes durability and longevity
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one internal zippered chest pocket, doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Regular fit
- (12.5 oz) 354 g
- Fabric: Shell: 1.15-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester.
- Lining: 1.45-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR finish.