Windproof and water-resistant, the full-zip Nano Puff Jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation, and is ideal as an insulating layer or outerwear in cold climates
FABRIC: Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket:
- Regular fit
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuffsack) with a reinforced carabineer clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind