Waterproof, warm and superlight, this jacket has 2.5-layer nylon shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier, and is insulated with Primaloft One polyester for cold and wet-weather protection
Key Features of the Patagonia Nano Storm Jacket:
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g Primaloft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated center-front-zipper
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Pockets: Two handwarmers; one exterior left chest; one internal zippered pocket, one internal drop-in
- Regular fit
- (24.1 oz) 683 g
- Fabric: Shell: 2.5-layer 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier.
- Insulation: 60-g Primaloft One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR finish