For serious weather protection that won't let you down in the comfort department, you need to get your fingers on the Patagonia Nano Storm Jacket for men! Made from 2.5 layer ripstop material that incorporates a waterproof and breathable H2No barrier and is treated with a Deluge DWR coating, the Nano Storm does not mess around when it comes to keeping you dry. Lightweight and compressible PrimaLoft One polyester insulation wards off even the biggest chill, and the helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor will keep the rain and snow off your delicate head. Like a suit of armor against stormy weather, the Nano Storm is awesome!
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g Primaloft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated center-front-zipper
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Pockets: Two handwarmers; one exterior left chest; one internal zippered pocket, one internal drop-in
- Regular fit
- (24.1 oz) 683 g
- Fabric: Shell: 2.5-layer 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier.
- Insulation: 60-g Primaloft One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR finish