It doesn't take a lot of studying to understand why the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket for men is a cold weather classic. Just put it on, and you'll get it. Made with 100% recycled polyester ripstop material treated with a DWR finish to keep it water-repellent and windproof, the Down Sweater is stuffed with 800 fill-power premium European goose down for the most efficient insulation out there. Elastic cuffs and an adjustable hem help you bottle up the heat when it cools down outside, and two hand warmer pockets give you a place to put your hands when they start to go numb. You should always take time to appreciate classics like the Down Sweater from Patagonia.
Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket:
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets, with DWR (durable water repellent) coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabineer clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4 oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop, with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 343g (12.1 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh
- Regular fit