The Patagonia Micro D 1/4 Zip Fleece should have the moniker, “epitome of super warmth” added to its name because it totally lives up to that. Made for the comforts of hiking or casual outdoorsy fun, this fleece is designed with breathable 100% microdenier polyester materials and is very soft and luscious. The deep front zipper opens to help ventilate if the climate turns muggy, letting your core temperature adjust comfortably. Every top you wear should be layered with the Micro D 1/4 Zip Fleece.
Key Features of the Patagonia Micro D 1/4 Zip Fleece:
- Ultrasoft, quick-drying polyester microfleece
- 1/4-zip pullover with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Clean-finish on hem and cuffs
- Hip length
- 4.7-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That''s our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it''s made.