The Patagonia Lightweight R4 Jacket provides everything you could need in a reliable, warm fleece. The Polartec, Windbloc laminate stretches, giving you protection against chilly winds while also providing warmth. The unlaminated R1 underarm panels allow for great breathability and mobility. Two of the three external pockets are great for keeping your hands warm and the chest and internal drop in pocket is a great place to keep your things safe. If you need a comfortable and warm piece of winter apparel, then look no further than the Patagonia R4 Jacket.
Key Features of the Patagonia Lightweight R4 Jacket:
- Velour fleece is completely windproof with full-stretch; R1 grid fleece interior provides core warmth and fast wicking
- Welded seam construction on center-front zippers and pockets reduces seam bulk
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem for comfort
- Pockets: one chest and two zippered handwarmers
- Interior wind flap
- Drawcord hem prevents heat loss and seals in warmth
- 8-oz Polartec Windbloc 100% polyester microfleece with a stretchy windproof laminate and an R1 Polartec Power Dry high/low grid interior. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 521 g (18.4 oz)
- Regulator Insulation: Provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.