It’s simple: We need forests, mountains and rivers to survive and thrive, a sentiment echoed with our Live Simply® Landscape Midweight Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt. Made of an organic cotton/recycled polyester fleece fabric (and a bit of spandex for stretch), the hoody’s sturdy but soft 8.9-oz fabric blend provides medium-weight comfort. Original art by Neil Hubert is screen-printed at center front using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Classic pullover design and a modern fit with two-panel, drawcord hood to cinch in warmth. Rib-knit cuffs and waistband won''t lose their snap; front kangaroo pocket holds the essentials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing throughout garment.
- Medium-weight fabric blend of organic cotton/polyester/spandex for comfort and durability
- Classic hoody pullover with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% spandex fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 515 g (18.2 oz)