Key Features of the Patagonia Live Simply Guitar T-Shirt:
Live life unplugged. The Live Simply Guitar T-Shirt is made of our lightweight 4.4-oz soft, ringspun 100% organic cotton fabric, with artwork by Geoff McFetridge. The Anika fit features a scooped neck and a contoured shape for a feminine silhouette. Taped shoulder seams and double stitched sleeves and hem provide durability; coverstitching at sleeve and neck add a clean finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort
- Artist: Geoff McFetridge
- 4.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 110 g (3.9 oz)
- Made in USA.
- Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it's grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.