Sub-zero temps on the mountain means more room for you, and Patagonia made the Insulated Snowshot Ski Jacket for days like that. The Snowshot has a two-layer Polyester Ripstop Shell so keeping the heat in is no problem. This jacket keeps you warm with its Thermogreen Insulation throughout and helmet compatible hood. Other awesome features include a laminated visor for added visibility, low-profile closures, and a waist cinch so on those sub zero days you can attack the cold, versus the other way around.
- Relaxed fit
- fabric: Polyester Ripstop Shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Polyester Plain Weave Shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-150-denier 100% polyester (48% recycled) plain weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a DWR finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 100-g (60-g in hood and sleeves) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Durable 2-layer polyester plain weave or ripstop fabric (depending on color) has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier for storm protection; smooth taffeta lining for ease of movement over layers
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation in the body, 60-g in the hood and sleeves ensures warmth with less bulk
- Updated this season with a low profile snap closure; helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. Soft microfleece panels inset in back of neck and chin keeps neck cozy and comfortable; high collar seals out cold air and snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Updated, low profile, snow-seal powder skirt, with snap-secure webbing loop at center back, keeps the snow out and the skirt down - and connects to any Patagonia Snow pant
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash - all zip secure; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves
- Improved adjustable low profile cuff design; hem can cinch on extra chilly days to keep the cold out; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustments