Key Features of the Patagonia Down With It Parka 2:
Made with a recycled polyester shell, our knee-length down coat is for winter''s coldest days, insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down; now with an updated quilted pattern.
If you hike Manhattan''s High Line in winter, you''ll probably have the place to yourself. The Down With It Parka makes a good companion. Insulated with 600-fill-power goose down, this knee-length parka has a 2-way front zip with wind flap and an adjustable, removable hood. The shell is 100% recycled polyester treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: zippered on-seam handwarmers and a zippered interior chest pocket. Now with narrower quilt lines on side panels for a sleek silhouette.
- Slim fit
- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Quilted pattern is updated this season with narrower quilt lines on side panels for a sleek silhouette
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Knee length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 785 g (27.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: Deluge DWR - Patagonia''s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.