Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket:
For days when your breath freezes as you sort the rack, our Down Sweater delivers featherweight, superbly compressible warmth. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabineer clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabineer clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
- Regular fit