Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket:
Springtime shaded belays at the Creek, predawn starts in the Canadian Rockies and hut tours in the High Sierra: Anyplace brisk, the Down Sweater delivers minimal weight, superb compressibility and high-loft warmth. The ripstop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish does more than look sharp; it''s tear-resistant and windproof and made from 100% recycled polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets, a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium 800-fill-power goose down
- External pockets: two handwarmers with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Interior pocket: one zippered stretch-mesh, which doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia''s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.