Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket:
If you're looking for a trustworthy winter jacket then look no further than the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket. The 800 fill-power goose down insulation combined with the Deluge Water Resistant coating on 100% recycled polyester not only keeps you incredibly warm but it keeps you dry as well. The cuffs have drawcord to help you seal out any drafts. Really, you can't get much better than this. This Down Sweater Jacket has a simple yet stylish design is a nice addition to your winter apparel.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- External pockets: two handwarmers with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Zippered stretch mesh stuffsack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Made in China.