Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket:
If you're looking for a trustworthy winter jacket then look no further than the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket. The 800 fill-power goose down insulation combined with the Deluge Water Resistant coating on 100% recycled polyester not only keeps you incredibly warm but it keeps you dry as well. The cuffs have drawcord to help you seal out any drafts. Really, you can't get much better than this. This Down Sweater Jacket has a simple yet stylish design is a nice addition to your winter apparel.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant recycled polyester shell with a high tear-strength and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one interior zippered stretch mesh, which doubles as a stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth and keep drafts out
- Regular fit
- (11.3 oz) 320 g
- fabric: Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down