Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket:
If you''re looking for a trustworthy winter jacket then look no further than the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket. The 800 fill-power goose down insulation combined with the Deluge Water Resistant coating on 100% recycled polyester not only keeps you incredibly warm but it keeps you dry as well. The cuffs have drawcord to help you seal out any drafts. Really, you can''t get much better than this. This Down Sweater Jacket has a simple yet stylish design is a nice addition to your winter apparel.
- Regular fit
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two handwarmer pockets with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Zippered stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seals out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam and China.
- Material: Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Technology: Deluge DWR - Patagonia''s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.