Key Features of the Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket:
Lightweight and windproof, the Down Sweater is made of 100% recycled polyester shell and insulated with warm, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down. It can be worn as a midlayer or outerwear in cold climates.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant shell with a high tear-strength and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium European 800-fill-power goose down
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one interior zippered stretch mesh, which doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Regular fit
- (12.1 oz) 343 g
- Fabric: Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down